Sample Self Description Test for a Girl/Female Candidate-III

Guys I have putted Two Self Description Test earlier for practice. And now I am uploading a post, how to write a Self-Description Test: SD for Girls/Female Candidate in Psychology of SSB interview. Girls preparing for their SSB interview may also consider previous SD samples putted by me they will help you a lot.

                Parent’s Opinion- My parents consider me a fairly intelligent sincere and obedient girl who can rise up to the occasion both during home front and outside. They have full confidence over me and so do not hesitate in giving me any responsibility. They appreciate my helping nature and at time attending guests in their absence. They love me and I respect them from the core of my heart. At times any mother rebukes me for my not taking interest in cooking however I am definite to learn the trade to the best of my ability. My parents are proud of my performance in academics and high moral ethics and values which I have learnt through my upbringing.

                Teacher’s Opinion- My Teachers are very learned people. I have been always lucky in having good teachers. Generally, My Teachers consider me a punctual, obedient, fairy intelligent student and appreciate me for my taking part in extracurricular activities in spite of good academic record. However, at times they do not like my careless attitude which requires a definite improvement.


                Friend’s Opinion-Friends make life pleasurable. I have a wide circle of friends. We enjoy group discussion and social evenings together. They share secrets with me and approach me in hour of suggestion. They have full faith in me. However, at times they ask me to change my straightforward way of speaking but I do not like to be diplomatic to please others.


                Self Opinion- I am fairly an intelligent, confident and sincere girl who never keep any stone unturned to achieve my goal. Implementation of women’s entry in Army really excited me since my childhood dream will be fulfilled. I am impressed by two personalities; one is my freedom fighter grandfather who told me the heroic deeds of Netaji Subash Chandra Bose and secondly my brother-in-law who became a martyr while fighting with militants in J&K. I am sure I will carry my family tradition to the best of my ability.
 


Deepak Tomar

I'm Deepak Tomar. I have completed my M.Tech in Computer Science and now i am working as a Govt. Employee in UP Police, I Love to help others and making friends, you can connect to me on facebook for any help- I will be happy to help you .

3 comments to ''Psychology: Sample Self Description Test for a Girl Candidate-III"

ADD COMMENT
  1. All non girl sds are really good i must say .....but the sd given here for girls is more like written to impress your mother in law....m sry bt grow up sir!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have full confidence over me and so do not hesitate in giving me any responsibility. https://liedetectortest.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Throughout this program, students may participate in research, practicum or clinical hours, as well as independent studies or capstone projects related to an area of interest, such as human behavior or development. Open Letter to Soon-to-be College Graduates

    ReplyDelete