Sample Self Description Test for Practice-I

Guys I am putting my first sample Self Description- SD Test, from this post you will come to know how to write a better or best Self Description in SSB Interview about ourselves. This example of Self Description Test- SD test will clear general point that needs to be written in Test.

                Parent’s Opinion- My parents always consider me as a dutiful and obedient child and love me. I should admit that I am the favourite of my father. They have always trusted me and have faith that I will do well in every field as I excelled in academics. My mother always comes to me for help in routine activities. But sometimes my parents criticize me, when I try to assert my wishes.

                Teacher’s Opinion- I have always been a good and well-behaved student and teachers have always appreciated me for the same. They encourage me to do everything in the best manner. Apart from studies I am good in co-curricular activities games and sports. The only times my teachers disagreed to me , was when I used to bunk classes for going to camps, sports meet or even canteen.

                Friend’s Opinion- My friends have always been caring, admiring and helpful towards me and have encouraged me in many situations. They always come to me in terms of help as I go to them. But when I tell them that we should abide by the rules, e.g. hostel, they disagreed to me mostly, but I have been able to persuade them to be disciplined.

                Self opinion- I am basically a kind hearted person and quite sympathetic and sensitive. I never loose an opportunity to help my friends or anyone else. I face all situations bravely and boldly and failure seldom shatters me. I am optimistic and ready for any adventurous task. I remained above average student through my academics and excelled in NCC and sports.


                Qualities I like to Improve- I would like to ve more strong and hard in future. I do not lack in confidence but I would like to make it as strong as a rock. I would also like to develop more reading capacity


Deepak Tomar

I'm Deepak Tomar. I have completed my M.Tech in Computer Science and now i am working as a Govt. Employee in UP Police, I Love to help others and making friends, you can connect to me on facebook for any help- I will be happy to help you .

No Comment to " Psychology: Self Description Test for Practice-I "